GM Mongoose Pro Diagnosis and programming interface
MongoosePro GM is a low-cost, high-performance reprogramming and
security systems vehicle interface for GM vehicles. It has been
test by GM for use with TIS2WEB. The MongoosePro GM offers a wide
range of capabilities to help you grow your business and retain
• All Module Flash Programming
• Security system programming
• Basic Diagnostics Functions
• MongoosePro GM supports module reprogramming using GM's TIS2WEB
• Technicians can use Mongoose for GM security systems.
• Using the J2534 toolbox (included with the purchase of Mongoose),
technicians can perform basic OBD2 diagnostics.
• Technicians can access enhanced powertrain PIDS by purchasing
• Drew Tech offers free telephone and email support for all of it's
J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use
and support reprogramming every day.
• In addition to live Tech support, Drew Tech offers it's users
videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru
the J2534 toolbox included with each Mongoose
• Key Features
Support for GM TIS2WEB Programming software
USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and Single-Wire CAN
Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• Bus Protocols
CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
J1850VPW / GM Class 2
Single Wire CAN
J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
1pc x GM Mongoose Cable
1pc x CD Driver